Getting Started – Camtasia for Video Screen Capture.
If you’re looking to record your PC screen create videos for training, marketing or simply to communicate a message, and never ventured into the world of video production before, then our especially designed and proven Camtasia training course is for you.
Experienced in using Camtasia, our trainers will coach you through each step of the video screen capture process, from creating a storyboard to sharing your produced video. Offering lots of hands-on practice you will develop the skills required to record your screen and produce effective and engaging videos with Camtasia. During the day our trainers will share best practices, hints and tips to help you create professional looking videos.
This course is designed for anyone who wants to make a video recording of their screen and develop editing skills with Camtasia 9 to produce effective and engaging videos.
No prior knowledge to video creation is required. You will need to bring your own Windows laptop running Camtasia 9.1. If you need to buy a discounted copy then you can from our online store here. It is a hands-on day, so you’ll be using your laptop throughout, we recommend you make sure to bring a power cable.
By the end of the course you will be able to record your screen, edit and produce a video using Camtasia 9.1, which includes features such as audio, zoom and annotations.
- Prepare, plan, storyboard and audio set-up. Learn about benefits of writing a script and rehearsing your content.
- Explore the Camtasia interface – Editor
- Create a project from scratch – record screen actions on your computer and audio using the Camtasia Recorder
- Canvas in-depth
- Timeline in-depth
- Import media such as images, music, video and audio
- Remove unwanted media
- Record PowerPoint presentation using the Camtasia Add-in toolbar
- Search and open a Camtasia project
- Add annotations and other objects to direct viewers’ attention and engage your viewer
- Use Audio Effects to enhance and improve audio quality
- Add zoom and pan to focus on parts of the screen
- Produce and share your video and project
70 Clifton Street, London, EC2A 4HB
Date and times:
Date: 16th January 2018
Course starts: 9:30am
Course finishes: 5:00pm
Lunch break: 13:00 – 14:00 (Lunch not included however, the venue is well positioned for some great places for food)
Refreshments included during morning and afternoon breaks.
What to bring:
- PC with latest version of Camtasia installed (9.1)
- Power cable
- Headset with microphone
We will send you the full joining instructions including directions and course agenda once you have registered.