Camtasia Training UK
Our Camtasia training is designed and delivered by qualified trainers who are Camtasia experts.
TechSmith’s Camtasia is screen recording and video editing software by TechSmith. Our experts have taken their experience and know-how to design and deliver effective learning solutions for you.
Raiveon is recognised as a TechSmith Recommended Training Provider and are here to help.
Camtasia training courses are provided for both PC (versions 9 & 8) and Mac (versions 3 & 2). They are designed in modular form that can be mixed and matched. We offer a flexible approach and our trainers will work with you to determine which modules are right for you.
Camtasia Training UK – Getting started for beginners
- Prepare, plan, storyboard and audio set-up. Learn about benefits of writing a script and rehearsing your content.
- Explore the Camtasia interface – Editor
- Create a project from scratch – record screen actions on your computer and audio using the Camtasia Recorder
- Canvas in-depth
- Timeline in-depth
- Import media such as images, music, video and audio
- Remove unwanted media
- Record PowerPoint presentation using the Camtasia Add-in toolbar
- Open a Camtasia project
- Add annotations and other objects to direct viewers’ attention and engage your viewer
- Use Audio Effects to enhance and improve audio quality
- Add zoom and pan to focus on parts of the screen
- Produce and share your video and project
Camtasia Training UK – Advanced
Already familiar with Camtasia basics? The Advanced course covers tools that will help you produce interactive and engaging videos.
- Interactive Hotspots
- Table of Contents
- Remove a colour – green screen
Camtasia Training UK – Editing in-depth workshop
Once you’ve mastered the basics, the Editing in-depth course can take your projects to the next level. Bring your Camtasia project with you and be guided by an expert user of Camtasia on how you can perfect your video.
Get in touch to find out more.
Call: +44 (0)203 478 2367
Or click here to get in touch and find out more.