Camtasia training designed and delivered by qualified trainers who are Camtasia experts.
TechSmith’s Camtasia is screen recording and video editing software and our experts have taken their experience and know-how to design and deliver effective learning solutions.
Raiveon is recognised as a TechSmith Recommended Training Provider and we’re here to help. Whether you prefer training to be delivered on-site, off-site or online we will do our best to meet your requirements.
Camtasia training courses are provided for both PC (versions 9 & 8) and Mac (versions 3 & 2). The content is designed in modular form that can be mixed and matched. We offer a flexible approach and our trainers will work with you to determine which modules are right for you.
Camtasia Training – Getting started for beginners
- Prepare, plan, storyboard and audio set-up. Learn about benefits of writing a script and rehearsing your content.
- Explore the Camtasia interface – Editor
- Create a project from scratch – record screen actions on your computer and audio using the Camtasia Recorder
- Canvas in-depth
- Timeline in-depth
- Import media such as images, music, video and audio
- Remove unwanted media
- Record PowerPoint presentation using the Camtasia Add-in toolbar
- Search and open a Camtasia project
- Add annotations and other objects to direct viewers’ attention and engage your viewer
- Use Audio Effects to enhance and improve audio quality
- Add zoom and pan to focus on parts of the screen
- Produce and share your video and project
Camtasia Training – Advanced
Already familiar with Camtasia basics? The Advanced course covers tools that will help you produce interactive and engaging videos.
- Interactive Hotspots
- Table of Contents
- Remove a colour – green screen
Camtasia Training – Editing in-depth workshop
Once you’ve mastered the basics, the Editing in-depth course can take your projects to the next level. Either work on your own project or we’ll provide one for you.
Completed training projects
Some of our recent training projects include:
- Talk Talk – Delivered Camtasia Getting Started course with Interview and Presentation Training
- Nutreco – Delivered a series of customised and interactive Camtasia online webinars to a global audience
- Landis+Gyr – Delivered a series of Camtasia Getting Started online webinars
- Delivered on-site Camtasia Getting Started course to Imperial College, Brook Street Recruitment, Skills Funding Agency, Auditdata, Mediamath and more….
Learn more about Camtasia Training in our short video made with Camtasia:
Get in touch to find out more about our Camtasia Training.
Call: +44 (0)203 478 2367
Or click here to get in touch